Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas Work Party

I just got home about an hour ago from my company Christmas party...this year they held it at this cute cozy little Italian restaurant in the Northwest Suburbs called Pasta De La Arte.

I had a great Riesling from Germany along with chicken ravioli with pesto sauce and goat cheese-too exotic for me but wanted to try something different then the typical pasta with red sauce and mozzarella . I also had this great artichoke wrapped with thinly sliced prosciutto that was to die for as well.

I sat directly across from the boss and we all exchanged stories about what was "the craziest thing we have ever done"(I kept mine simple:walked the entire Michigan Ave on a hot July day) to "does your husband cook?" It was nice to see everyone out of their scrubs and white lab coats. All in all it was a good time.

No comments:

Post a Comment