Friday, July 19, 2013

A special annoucement to my readers.

Hi everyone!

You are probably wondering why I restarted this blog and then all of a sudden stopped posting. Well here is why:

As I was blogging on this site I still had this itch to start a brand new blog about parenting a child in a big city. I figured hey, I will keep blogging on this site and start a new one, and it will be all good.

Well, I came to find out that between working full-time, being a contributor for The Local Tourist, my new site, and raising a toddler, something had to give.

I feel that I am at a point in my life where my daughter consumes me but in a great way, and I couldn't help but decide that what I had to give up was this site. Unfortunately, giving up my job right now is not an option (but through blogging maybe one day!).

Feel free to email me or write comments below if you have ANY questions regarding moving to a big city and how to adjust to living in one. I may even throw some posts on my new site regarding this, after all, I have been through it all in all stages in my life, and now as a mom.

Thank you so much for those who supported this site and your comments, they really mean a lot to me, and inspired me to take blogging to the next level again. This time, by joining the mom blogging community.

I will keep this site up because after all, this blog was where it all started, my interest in pursuing writing again. I figure it is also going to be a timeless resource of the posts I have up here already.

And I may pop in here just to let you know what my new site is as soon as I get it up and running.

Thanks again! And see you around the blogosphere :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment