Saturday, December 17, 2011

Local designer spotlight: Meghna Designs

(Credit: Dijana's Dare to Blog)


In addition to my blog, I also write for Chicago's Fashion Scene Examiner. Meghna Designs , a jewelry line based out of Chicago, contacted me and sent me some samples so I can feature them to my readers.

The jewelry line features bright, colorful jewels that range from necklaces, cuff bracelets and dangle earrings. These pieces are perfect to spice up your holiday wardrobe this season. 

You can also pair these up with some basics like t-shirts and jeans which can instantly glam up your simple wardrobe in seconds. Sometimes all it takes is accessories to really make an outfit stand out.

Prices range in the $200-$300 range, which to me is a little steep for costume jewelry, but the stones are pretty heavy and I am assuming the stones on these jewelry is what is making them so costly.

Alas I was unable to keep any of the samples, which to me, was interesting, considering most bloggers who get sent samples usually can keep the items as long as you write about them. Their reason was that they don't have enough for their showroom so they are unable to offer any samples. Too bad. 

To check out the rest of the line please visit the site here: Meghna Designs



No comments:

Post a Comment