Thursday, August 6, 2009

Summertime in Chicago



I just took a picture of this when I was in the south loop area last Friday. For those who haven't been to Chicago, Millenium Park is a must see should you ever visit here. Visit the "Bean", pictured here, for some fun pics and nice memories to take back home. We took a few friends out here to check it out and it was a great day for it. What I love about taking out friends and family from out of town in this city is that I am able to relive the moment when I first came to Millenium Park and in Chicago through the eyes of others. We ended the night with cappucinos at Whisper's Cafe, an outdoor cafe in Mariano Plaza off of Rush St, a great hang out for people and car watching.



For any tips on Chicago and ideas,let me know, I'd be happy to be help!

2 comments:

  1. I've always wanted to photograph that 'Bean'.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have pictured there many times but I took an actual good shot this time :-))

    ReplyDelete