Saturday, April 21, 2012

Ann Sathers coming to the Edgewater neighborhood

The Granville redline stop corridor has been getting more and more new businesses every time I turn around. With the huge shocker of Banana Foster Cafe closing abruptly, I am happy to learn that the empty storefront will now be the new home of another Ann Sather location. Ann Sather  is owned by Alderman Tunney from the 44th Ward and has few locations throughout the north side of Chicago.

I purchased a home in this area so I am really happy to know that the businesses are continuing to pour in. Plus, having an empty storefront on the corner of a busy street is never good, so this is definitely welcoming to the neighborhood.

It will be fun to check out their brunch and lunch menu steps away from my home with my family when it opens.


No comments:

Post a Comment