Saturday, September 22, 2012

Meet Melania...


Hi there! Sorry since it's been awhile since I have blogged, but as you have read in my previous post, I was getting ready to become a mom and have been busy being one! Life does definitely change as the cliche goes when becoming a parent. Many responsibilities come into play and your child becomes your #1 priority.

Not only that, I had to also transition into being a "working mom", which means I do the daily 9-5 grind as well. Luckily, I have family to watch her so no need for a babysitter or daycare. My family has always been this way, I was babysat by family members only too, gives you a peace of mind knowing that it isn't some stranger watching your own kids. It may work out for some, but it's just not our thing to have outside family members watch our kids. What's great about my job is though is that I never work nights and  weekends, so at least I have that going for me.

I really miss blogging so hopefully now with winter approaching, I will be spending more time doing what I love: writing and reading. You may see more baby posts but I will continue to write about my navigations of city living, and this time it will be navigations of city living as being a parent as well, which is always a hot topic around here.

No comments:

Post a Comment