Sunday, January 18, 2009

Just a few of my favorite things...

Oprah has a list of her "favorite things". I, as well have my list! Here are some of my favorite things:

Beauty/Fashion
Favorite eye shadow: MAC in Satin Taupe

Favorite eye concealer: Erase Paste by Benefit

Favorite conditioner: Aveda

Favorite store to get work gear: Limited,Gap

Favorite store to get "dolled up": H&M,Forever 21, Bebe

Places to go

Favorite coffeehouse: Iguana Cafe (West Loop)

Favorite neighborhood in Chicago for lounging: Fulton Market District

Favorite park: Millenium Park

Favorite spot for House music-Green Dolphin Street Mondays

Favorite radio station: Columbia's CRX radio

Favorite neighborhood for family living: Bridgeport

Favorite Beach: North Ave Beach

Favorite area for shopping: the shops of Michigan Ave

Favorite spot for outdoor coffee and people watching: Mariano Plaza

So there you go, some of my favorite things-check any of them out and I am sure you won't be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment